11 years ago
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
A New Day for America
Well....here we go. A new day for America. With this day comes many moments of reflection of years past. With this day also comes hope for years in the future. I have given this a lot of thought in the last few weeks, this new dawn for our country. I am nervous, aprehensive, even frightened....but hopeful. There is always that little hope in the back of my mind, always there to calm my fears. The hope that things will be okay, fine, even good...perhaps great. The one thought that gives me the most comfort, is the knowledge I have of my Father in Heaven, my Savior and the truths I have learned. I know that They are aware of us. They know where we are going, what we are doing and who is leading us. For this knowledge I am grateful. And now I am going to sleep. Happy blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment