It has been a while since I last blogged. Not too much going on in my life. Let's see.....I had a gross eye infection, much better now; Steve took the kids on a great hike to Salome Canyon, which is becoming a yearly thing; I got to watch Keegan ALL day, which was a blast; Joshua graduated from ASU, so excited for him; Tracee began working at Banner Thunderbird Hospital, she is awesome at her job and making lots of money to save; Jamon is doing so great at his new job; Kristen is out of school for the summer and having fun with Keegan full time, and she is teaching him so much (I think he is a genius); Courtney is now officially a Senior in high school!!! So...I guess that is all of my news. Oh...and I have another hero: she is so brave and can make you smile even when she is nervous. She has such a strong testimony of the blessings of the Priesthood and she is a terrific example to me. Again, she probably didn't want to be my hero...but she is!! And I love her!! Here are few pictures just because:
A friend of mine told me this picture looks like the mug shot of a drugged out shoplifter!!

How do they always find this cupboard??

Pictures of part of the canyon hike: the group entering the canyon, Courtney on nature's waterslide, and my girls (and a stranger) floating through.



Well, until next time; Happy blogging!!
Thanks for sharing - even the mundane is interesting when you're not living it! I'm sad we didn't see you while we were in AZ. Next time, for sure!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
That hike looks super fun. I'll have to find out where that is exactly so that we can try it. Glad your eye is feeling better :)
ReplyDeleteTara