Hi again. It has been a few weeks since I have blogged. Since that time, I have had a short but sweet vacation to the beautiful White Mountains for a family reunion at the Naegle property, Rancho Valle Bonita! I had a wonderful time with my husband and my kiddos, (excepting Joshua because he had to work,)and I really enjoyed watching my grandson get dirty playing at the same ranch where I got dirty as a child. We met up with relatives that we only see every two years and renewed those friendships. We had cousins over playing games on our porch every night. We listened and learned of our ancestors. We laughed and cried. And of course, we had great campfires to gaze into until we couldn't hold our eyes open. What am I grateful for at this moment? My heritage!!
Glad you guys had fun!! Keegan is getting so Big, and as always ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDelete