Saturday, April 10, 2010

Anticipation= Lymphoma!

We finally got the answers we were anticipating; my sweetie has lymphoma. I didn't like the word "anticipation" last week, but now I have a new word I don't like. It is the word "cancer." Not that anybody likes that word. The thoughts that one word conjures up!! However...that ugly word could have been worse. We are sticking to the phrase: "this is the best bad news we could have gotten." My hubby will be okay, I get to have him for years, and he will feel better in about 6 months, after the chemo is done!

How we found out about this is a long story. It involves my husband's work, a game of tug-of-war, a guy's knee and my husband's rib cage. The Lord sure works in mysterious ways. Maybe someday I will blog the story.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Wendi! My thoughts and prayers are with you and Steve for a speedy recovery. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've always been a fighter Steve. Nothin' new here. Just another fight. Our prayers join those of others. We love you all and are working on finding a way down for a visit.

    Garret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love and prayers to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there Terry's! We LOVE your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our prayers are with you! I'd also love to hear the story of how you found out.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you guys are going through such a hard trial. I am praying for you and your family. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete