Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just stuff!!

Hi Everyone! I hope your New Year is looking bright! I really don't have much to blog about, but I will ramble for a moment:
Steve's cancer seems to be in remission still! He had a PET scan a week ago and the dr's office said, "no news is good news." We haven't heard from them, so we believe all is well! However, there is never a dull moment with Steve...and on December 31st, as he followed a rescue sled down the Snowbowl mountain, he fell carrying Courtney's snowboard and Courtney's snowboard binding went into his chest and cracked a couple of ribs. Hurt like crazy! But, he is recovering from that, slowly! He is getting really excited about his sabatical from Intel in two weeks!! Oh yeah baby...I can't wait until he is home ALL the time!! Really....
And why was Steve following a rescue sled down the Snowbowl mountain you ask?? Well, Courtney bit it really bad on her snowboard and dislocated her left shoulder! It was gross to say the least and I only saw it in pictures! It was about minus something degrees on the mountain and by the time they got her down to the ER, she was pretty much in shock and had her first ever morphine to calm her down! She said the pain was unbelievable! She is doing really well now and is already back at school doin' hair. Thank goodness! Physical therapy is great stuff!
Here are a few random pictures:

Joshua in Korea. I am such a mom! I miss this kid so much. How did I survive his 2 year mission?


Here are my beautiful daughters on Tracee's wedding day at the Mesa temple:


The bride and groom:


Courtney is blonde again!!


The cutest grandson and his plate of goodies for Santa: Don't you love how little kids have the weirdest smiles when you tell them to "smile?!"


Snowboarders...enough said! Jamon on the right and the one in a heap is Trent, Courtney's boyfriend!


I love being a "Punkin!" Beautiful artwork to decorate my fridge:


Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment