Monday, June 6, 2011

It's a Wonderful Life!

I got back home on Friday. I was blessed to be able to spend an entire week up in Flagstaff with Kristen, Jamon, Keegan and new Braxton. It was an adventure. Kristen was safely delivered of a beautiful baby boy on Saturday, May 28th. Her labor was only half, (but still 12 hours,) of what it was for Keegan. And...bless her heart, she never even had to push! He just kind of fell out. But, that is her story and she blogged about it on her site!
I am very proud of my Flagstaff family. It was a privilege to be part of the newness. Kristen and Jamon are wonderful parents. Keegan is already an amazing big brother. And Braxton...well, he is precious!!




I am so grateful for my family! I love my kiddos beyond words. They are my greatest joy! And as for my grandbabies...I say, bring 'em on, keep 'em coming! With all the highs and lows, and lows and highs that my world holds, I still believe "It's a Wonderful Life."

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Grandma & Grandpa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Steve and Wendi. What a wonderful blessing for your family. Love ya- Tim and Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! He is a beautiful boy! He looks just like his brother I think :)

    ReplyDelete