11 years ago
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Syrup!!!
Today was a great day. First, it rained! So exciting! Wonderful! Then this afternoon, I went to the Mesa Cannery. It is owned and operated by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. There are members of the church that are employed there, but they also ask for volunteers a few times a month. I went today. It was amazing. We bottled syrup. It was so great to see how it all works. We bottled about 3000 to 4000 thousand bottles; but the cannery bottled 8000 in all today. These bottles of syrup will be sent to distribution centers and Bishop's storehouses throughout the states. If you would like more information on the LDS Church's Welfare Program, you can go to LDS.org and get enlightened! It is an amazing program! I am so proud to be a part of the church and be able to help. It made my day!
And just because:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment