So...in my last blog, I posted about how much I love Spring. Well, here is another reason I love this time of year.....BABIES! These little creatures live near our home. We have been watching their parents for a while, but we didn't realize they were raising a family so close! Tracee was out catching some sun and looked up only to see that she was being watched....curiously. We thought there was only two furry, feathered baby friends until we took the pictures. All of a sudden, another one popped up and wanted in on the fun. Beautiful!

Then of course there is my beautiful grandson. We went up to Pinetop for the weekend and I got to spend 4 days with him.



I hope everyone has a great week! And...if you want to have a fun time with the people you love, rent a cabin in the mountains, eat good food, and play "wuffle ball" for three hours in a park! What a blast!!!!
Cute pictures! I enjoyed your talk on Sunday- GREAT JOB!
ReplyDelete