Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter...Happy Spring!!

I LOVE Spring!! It feels good outside, it smells good outside, the sun shines in my windows earlier and sets later in the evening. I love that school is almost over! I LOVE Easter! I find it easier to focus on the Savior at this time of the year than at Christmas because we don't have as much of the major commercialism. A big plus...we get to hear from our church leaders at General Conference. I really liked Jeffrey R. Holland's talk about the Savior's Atonement. This talk was so comforting to me...I needed to hear it right now! Elder Holland always speaks so I can understand what he means! I LOVE Spring!!
Here are a few pictures of a "just about perfect" Easter Sunday: Grandpa and his buddy watching fish jump, three beautiful daughters, the hunt and the find!





Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment