
This is my sister, Tracee. (And her husband, Danny.) Isn't she beautiful? This picture was taken on Thursday, August 13th, 2009. She passed away 3 1/2 days later, Monday, August 17th, 2009. Ironically...it was our mother's birthday. I have every confidence that mom came to get her! Tracee waited for the house to be quiet, for the lights to be dimmed, and for her sweet husband to be dozing right next to her. Then, when she knew all was well, she left us...quietly and peacefully her mortal body just went into an eternal sleep, to await a wondrous special day! But I am sure her spirit, that same spirit that carried her through her life of suffering and pain and happiness and joy, is enjoying a marvelous reunion with those that have gone before! My sister, Tracee, is happy, healthy and...beautiful! I love her and miss her!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad she is no longer in pain but it is still hard to lose a loved one. You and all your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute picture of them and a perfect way to think of her. Thanks for the post.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful. I think it is so great that Tracee has her name. You are a special person Wendi and you have a great family that we love!
ReplyDelete