Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Saturday! Today, Steve and I worked in the garden. We transplanted the pumkins and watermelons that we started from seeds. We had to dig the dirt down and mix in the mulch and then make cute little mounds for the plants. It was fun working together. Hot, but fun! Now I just hope they grow and produce. We have lots of tomatoes, a couple of peppers and great herbs. So far, the zuchinni plants are just really leafy. The few zuchinnis we have are very tiny still. One of Steve's strawberry plants got "black root" disease, so we had to buy new plants today. However, one of the other strawberry plants had the prettiest little berry on it...and we ate it!! Here are few pictures:
Steve told me to wear gloves. I didn't think I needed them!!
And...this dog LOVES Steve:
Have a great weekend!

1 comment: