Hi Everyone! I thought I would post a little update. Steve is continuing to undergo tests for his lymphoma. Last week he had a bone marrow biopsy. It was pretty amazing to watch! Steve didn't think it was so amazing, though. We will get the results of that test next Friday. Next week, it is a PET scan on Monday and then he will have surgery to remove the lymph node in his left arm pit for a biopsy and he will also have his chemo port-a-cath inserted under his skin over his left clavicle. He will be a little out of sorts for a couple of days, but if I know him...he will be up and going again really soon. (Probably sooner than his doctors would like!!) We conitnue to remain very positive about Steve's prognosis in this latest Terry adventure. We fully trust the Lord and leave it in His hands. Thanks for all of the prayers. We are truly blessed with great friends and family and we love you all!!
Here is a picture of Steve and his buddy as they are EVERY night...together!!
I have been praying for you and your family since you had first said you were having a hard time. I had no idea what was going on. I am so sorry that Steve and your family have to go through this. Please know that you have many praying for all of you, especially Steve. Let me know if there is anything I can do (besides pray). One thing I learned very strongly on my mission is that EVERY answer we could ever need is in the scriptures...that is because the spirit can direct us where we need to be.
ReplyDelete