The reverence of the morning allowed me time to ponder on some changes that are going to take place in my life. So many changes, all so sudden. But, they are good changes. Happy changes. It's time changes. Prayerful changes.
*Joshua is doing awesome in the Army Intelligence Training. He will get his permanent assignment in June. Then by July or August he could be anywhere in the world! And I will be missing him!
*Kristen will be teaching this fall....in Flagstaff! Jamon will be attending NAU. Keegan will be on a new adventure. And I will be missing all three of them!
*Tracee's best friend returns to the states in about 5 weeks. She has worked hard and saved and is ready to move on to another phase in her life. And I will miss her!
*Courtney graduates from High School this week. She has been accepted to Kohler Academy, for cosmetology. She is going to be busy. I will miss her!
Hmmm...so this is "empty nest syndrome?" I always wondered what it would feel like.

Don't you worry! I've gone through several of those changes, and I'm sure my mom thought she'd miss me, yet we talk and hang out more than ever before! Love you Terry's!!
ReplyDeleteLove that pic!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That is a lot all at once. Take care. love and hugs.
my goodness that is a LOT of change at one time :) At least you are still surrounded by many others who love you!
ReplyDelete