Whats left of Steve's and Courtney's fishing trip!!
My most recent picture of Joshua!!
Courtney's bedroom wall! She painted canvases and hung them up!
Kristen and someone really chubby sitting next to her!
Tracee and Keegan with his "sticker pox."
Rufus and his best friend, (AKA-Steve,) taking a nap!
Have a great week everyone!!

That is fun; thanks for sharing! You have such a wonderful family. I know none of us are perfect, but how great that you enjoy each other.
ReplyDeleteOk I love the nap picture...I want a nap now for sure! I love those canvas paintings they are so beautiful! Keegan is so hilarious! Josh...well you look a little different from when I last saw you :) hee, hee Also Wendi, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! NO I am not just say this, I have always thought and continue to think that you are a very beautiful women!!! I wish you felt the same way :)
ReplyDeleteFun stuff sis. Thanks for a laugh.
ReplyDelete